Application in English for KPMG
4 réponses
62 vues
Informations supplémentaires
Hi I have worked as a project management coordinator in the past few years in London. During those years, I have directly reported and frequently interacted with senior-level management in the companies I have been working for (Santander / Grant Thornton). I was in charge of various projects and software implementations liaising with different teams across Grant Thornton UK. I was the main point of contact to support the firm in addressing any questions regarding the implementation, testing of the applications used in the firm (for example: Making Tax Digital, CCH One Click in Grant Thornton). Besides, I have assisted in the organisation of large meetings at Grant Thornton bringing together external and internal parties on various subjects. I have graduated from Warwick Business School in the UK obtaining a Master's degree in Information Systems and Management Innovation I am looking for Software Project manager/coordinator role in KPMG ( Paris Office). Can you please let me know if you have any availble position at this time.
Lili U. a posé une question à KPMG France
Catégorie: Général
Date: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Dernière mise à jour: Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Julien N.
Hi Lili, we have for sure some opportunities in IT audit in Paris. However, I think it may be required to be fluent in French so that you could work with all KPMG customers
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Photo de Nikolay M.
Nikolay M.
Manager Communication Digitale Marque Employeur
Hi Lili, merci pour votre présentation très complète. Votre profil est intéressant. Comme le souligne Julien, pour rejoindre KPMG France il vous faudra démontrer un niveau de français suffisant pour échanger avec nos clients locaux. Est-ce bien votre cas ?
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Lili U.
Merci j'apprends encore le français. Mais vous n'avez aucune position avec l'anglais
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Lili U.
Thank you both again
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
La discussion est maintenant fermée et ne peut recevoir de nouveaux commentaires.